Valley Driving School LLC provides affordable driving education classes
in Winchester and Harrisonburg, Virginia
. Contact us
for the session dates and times.
HOW TO REGISTER
DOWNLOAD AND SEND THE REGISTRATION FORM TO:
- email@example.com or fax it to 888-804-8669.
- You DO NOT need to bring the form to the office.
- Once we receive the registration form we will place you in a spot on the schedule.
- Bring the fee to the 1st session.
- USE ADOBE READER TO OPEN THIS PDF FILE
Students (17 years old and younger) need to bring the following items on their first day of their scheduled BTW course:
If the location is more than 20 min from the Kent St. office, an alternative site may be discussed. If we need to go to the distant location, there may be an additional fee.
Students (18 and over) need to bring the following items on the first day of their scheduled BTW course:
Adults must have held a learner's permit for at least 60 days before taking the road skills test.
- A Completed and signed BTW Adult Agreement Form.
- The student's Learner's Permit and a photo copy of the Learner's Permit
- Payment in the Form of Cash or Credit Card.
- The fee for six sessions (two - 50 minute sessions per day for 3 days) is $300.
- Adults successfully completing the six sessions will be issued the In-Car Maneuvers Observation Record (CSMA-19) to verify the observations and completion of safe driving maneuvers before applying to take the road skills test at DMV.
TEENS - Classroom Required Course ONLINE CLASSROOM COURSE $150.00
Classroom setting course - $350.00
- This course is open to teens who are taking the class for the first time. This course is required for anyone under 18 that will be taking the Behind the Wheel 7 day course. It is also required for anyone 16,17 OR 18 who failed the permit test 3 teams and had not yet passed this course. If they have passed it they may take the 8 HR course if they failed the permit test 3 times.
- The teen classroom course requires 36 - 50 minute period session of course work to complete.
- To register for the online classroom course, complete the ONLINE Course Registration Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee may be paid by cash, check or credit card.
- ONLINE COURSE PROCEDURES:
When the student has completed the course they will be required to take the final exam at our office (117 S. Kent St. Winchester VA 22601) with one of the certified instructors. The student and instructor will set an agreed upon time for the test. Valley Driving School will provide the computer needed to complete the test. Upon completion of the course including the passing of the final exam the student will receive the Course Completion Certificate. If the student fails the final examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again. The school and student will set another agreed upon date for the next attempt.
- This course is open to teens who are taking the class for the first time.
- The teen classroom course requires 36 - 50 minute periods of course work to complete.
- Dates and times will be posted when we have a schedule set. Call 540-398-6059 for class dates and times
ADULTS & TEEN- 8 Hour Course Required (if failed permit 3 times), $225 per Course
*19 and older - take this course if you failed the learners permit test 3 times.
*16,17 & 18 year old - take if you failed the learners permit test 3 times and have already successfully completed
the 36 - 50 minute period classroom course. You must present your DEC1 (green card) to the instructor on the day of the 8 HR course.
** If you are 16, 17 or 18 and you have not successfully completed the 36 period classroom course you may not take the 8 HR course until you are 19 years old.
Names are being accepted for wanting people wanting to enroll in the next 8 Hr Driver Manual Course. If you have failed the learners permit test 3 times. email or call to enroll in the 8 hour classroom course.
- Next course is JULY 9, 2017 from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- To register call 540 398-6059 or email email@example.com.
- The fee should be paid in the form of cash, or credit card the day of the course.